Why Schedule an Evaluation or Consultation?
A Behavior Evaluation or a Consultation with me Doc Marose may be scheduled for the following reasons:
- FOR ENROLLMENT PURPOSES:
- You would like to have your dog evaluated as a prerequisite for enrollment in Private or Group Classes
- You’re not sure what Pet Centrics dog training program is suitable for you and your dog and would like to hear my recommendations.
- You want to join the group class but will be / were unable to attend the scheduled Orientation for the class you plan to enroll in.
- FOR CONSULTATION PURPOSES:
- Your dog has specific behavior issues that you would like to understand better and/or address through training. Examples: fears/phobias, aggression, food guarding,
- You have specific training objectives in mind for your dog. Examples: You need help with crate training; You need help with leash walking; You want your dog to learn a specific behavior or trick.
Where is the On Site Evaluation or Consultation conducted?
All behavior evaluations, consultations and training sessions are conducted at the Pet Centrics Training Venue. For directions and a map to the venue, please CLICK HERE.
How much is the Evaluation or Consultation fee?
The basic evaluation and/or consultation fee is 800.00PHP per dog (as of January 2023). Additional fees may be charged depending on the nature of your dog’s behavior issues, if any. You will be informed beforehand of any additional fees that may be incurred.
Do I need to bring anything?
You’ll need to bring the following when you bring your dog for your appointment:
- Dog’s vaccination card (vaccinations should be up to date and signed by a licensed veterinarian).
- Leash and collar
- Crate (optional)
- Dog’s favorite toys and treats
- Bait bag or treat pouch (optional)
- Water bowl and water
- Poop bags / plastic bags
- IMPORTANT: It is the responsibility of the owner to clean up after their own dog, whether inside or outside of the training venue
What happens after the Evaluation and/or Consultation?
I will help you decide what Pet Centrics Training Program is best for you and your dog. If necessary for specific behavior issues, I will prepare a proposed training program (including fee estimates) that will be sent to you via e-mail. Once you have reviewed the proposal, you can decide if you wish to proceed with enrollment.
Kindly take note that I cannot accept all behavior cases that come to me for a consultation. This may be due to my already having a full load of cases at a certain time, or due to limitations in space, resources and/or equipment.