You are registered to attend the
MAR-APR 2024 SUNDAY ADULT CLASS ORIENTATION
on MARCH 10 at 3:00p.m.
What happens on Orientation Day?
No fees are charged for attending the Group Class Orientation. Your dog’s overall health and behavior in a group class environment are evaluated to make sure that this will be a good learning environment for your dog. You also get to ask questions about the course, how it works and what to expect. When you are satisfied that the Group Class course is for you and your dog, complete your enrollment by paying the fee anytime after the orientation but before the start of the first session the following week.
- 8000.00 PHP per dog
- payable after the Orientation, if proceeding with enrollment
- Bird’s Eye Multi-Purpose Hall along DODGE St., Filinvest 2, Quezon City (view map and directions HERE).
- PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE DIRECTIONS, new clients tend to get lost on their first visit to the venue. Mention the STREET NAME at the guard house.
WHO can attend:
- Your dog may be accompanied by the Owner and other family members. Please do not send your dog to Orientation accompanied by only your helper or assistant.
- Small children must be accompanied at all times by an adult other than the dog’s handler.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Dog’s vaccination card (vaccinations should be up-to-date and signed by a licensed veterinarian)
- Leash and flat collar
- Dog’s favorite toys and treats
- Bait bag or treat pouch (optional)
- Water bowl and water
- Potty cleaning materials, poop bags, etc. (It is the owner’s responsibility to clean up after their own dog in case of accidents)
- Enrollment fee, if proceeding with enrollment and paying on site.
- Behavior Evaluation of your dog is REQUIRED. If you are unable to bring him/her on Orientation Day, please let me know so I can arrange an evaluation on another day BEFORE the class start date – in this case, a 800.00PHP fee will be charged.
- Please wear comfortable attire that you can freely move around in and that can handle light soiling. Sporting attire is recommended.
FEMALE DOGS IN HEAT:
- If your dog is in heat or nearing her heat, kindly inform me before coming to the Orientation.
Any Problems Or Concerns?
If for some reason you will be unable to attend and need to change your Orientation schedule, would like to schedule a Private evaluation and orientation, or would like to cancel your registration, kindly e-mail me.
Please e-mail if you have other questions or concerns.