Skip to content
- Always be on time. If you will be unavoidably late, please inform the instructor via text or phone call.
- If your dog needs to go potty, you may rush with him/her out to the grassy area outside the training venue.
- Always clean up after your own dog, regardless of whether he/she goes potty inside or outside the venue.
- Children should always be supervised by an adult.
- Any extra people accompanying a dog who are not the handler should remain seated on the bleachers or the mats unless asked to participate in the activities.
- Keep your dogs out of leash range of the other dogs.
- Any interactions between dogs should be supervised by the instructor.
- Don’t let yourself and your dog be a distraction for another dog and handler practicing an exercise. Respect each other’s space.
- Don’t reward inappropriate behavior of other dogs.
- Respect other people’s rules for their dog.
- Don’t leave treats and toys where dogs can steal them.
- Ask questions if you feel confused or have difficulty understanding instructions.
Course Completion, Absences, Make-up Sessions and Extra Training Hours
- The course is considered COMPLETED if a dog and owner team have attended at least 2/3 of the total number of hours of the course; or as evaluated by the instructor.
- Kindly inform the instructor if you are going to be absent so we don’t worry about you and your dog.
- In case of absences, you may schedule a make-up session with the instructor within one week of the session that you missed (before the next session commences).
- You may also schedule extra hours with the instructor at the venue to practice certain skills or address specific issues.
- For both make-up and extra review sessions, a fee of 600.00PHP will be collected to cover the instructor’s professional fee and the rent of the training venue.
Removal From A Session Or A Class
- Any dog and handler team may at the discretion of the instructor be removed from a training session or from a class due to behavior issues, observed illness, or other causes that may endanger the dog or other dogs and people in the class. If so, the instructor will advise you about the best course of action for you and your dog.
- Owners of females in heat must agree to not bring their dog to any training sessions for the duration of the dog’s heat as this may prove distracting for other dogs in the class. The owners themselves may attend training sessions without the dog.
- Owners whose dogs cannot attend class for any reason must agree to shoulder the cost of any extra sessions to be scheduled to make-up for the lessons that he/she may miss due to the dog’s condition.
Class Cancellations/Inclement Weather
- The instructor will send out text and e-mail messages and post an advisory on the website to announce cancellation of class in case of INCLEMENT WEATHER by 7:00a.m. of the same day.
- In case of class cancellation, class will proceed on the succeeding weekend unless otherwise agreed upon by the majority of the class.
- If no advisories have been sent out by 7:00a.m. you may assume that the class will proceed as scheduled.